A scratch page for furinkan to keep notes on
- windows 7 x64
- using the 2-CD set for installation
- Set JP locale for non-unicode
- install quartett
- I've just left CD1 in the virtual drive
- apply the standard-edition update immediately
- start a new game, run through a bit, make a choice or two, then save the game
windows uses awesome hacks to allow updates to the gamedir
C:\Users\Furinkan\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Littlewitch\Quartett!
You'll find a UserData directory there now. How cool is that!
rename the UserData directory out of the way and copy your old savefiles there
Once it's created, Script.dat will go there too
get tortoisesvn: http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/
make somewhere to stash it all
Check out the quartett repo, this uses username and password
edit build\furi_export_and_arctool.bat and update the xcopy target for the compiled Script.dat
xcopy /Y Script.dat "C:\Users\Furinkan\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Littlewitch\Quartett!\Script.dat"
Oops, I need python.
- python 2.6.5 current stable for x86_64 (because I use windows 7 x64)
- vanilla installation
build\furi_export_and_arctool.bat now Just Works \o/
- You should edit it to do a full export for translated scripts on the first run
And you need something to edit those scripts
- Get VASTT and unpack it somewhere convenient
I stuffed it in C:\Users\Furinkan\Documents\svn\VASTT
Read about VASTT and learn how it works