Eliza Cassan - Deus Ex: Human Revolution
I absolutely loved playing DXHR and Eliza was a standout character. Really all of them are, but Eliza is just stunning.
Maybe I'll have this ready in time for Supanova 2013.
- Beautiful, rich and famous, Eliza Cassan is the star news anchor for Picus TV, and a global celebrity
- She's with the pro-augmentation/transhumanism faction, so she gets snazzy cyber-renaissance outfits
- Who are we kidding, it's sexy as all hell
- She's obviously very feminine, but her appearance is a bit androgynous, which works for me
There was a book of official design materials released.
Attached to this thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/22645864/
Eidos official discussion, really cool!
- This shows off some really important fine details that help make the costume understandable
General description, other images, etc:
There's a cosplayer who's done it, and there's a good number of photos, yay:
- A howto writeup, this will go a loooong way to help get it done
- Outer leggings of a sort
- Scarf thing
- Pink/purple nails
- Hair adornment thing at the front with beads(?)
- Black rose hair adornment thing
- Green contacts
Wittner might have something suitable, they're ankle-height tall stiletto-heeled boots with a platform. In the current line up:
Neither are cheap, but they're options.
Looks like black denim or some sort of heavy, textured cotton. All wrappy and stuff.
Go looking for material.
Dark brown colour with a baroque patterning on them.
Look around online.
Something like this: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=6125501148
Short black one-piece with patterned panels.
- Pattern panels are darker than the tights, also baroque pattern, slightly smaller scale
- Some sheen on the material, could be thin like a satin chemise or thicker like spandex. Should be a bit stretchy
- Plunging rounded-V neckline, with lacey frilly bits over the boobs
- Unclear how the sides, back or shoulders look
- Appears to be slit up the sides, not sure how high
Probably black satin, about 4cm high, lacey frill on upper edge.
Complex as fuck.
- All black shell
- Very high ruff collar/lapel thing
- Purple inside the collar, concertina'd
- Thinking a mix of pleather for most of it, with some satin for the more detailed bits
Little detail, dark, baroque pattern. Hangs over neck like a towel.
As described. Same colour as inside of collar.
Hair adornment thing at the front with beads(?)
Probably want to clip it into the hair, will have to look around. DIY? Maybe visit the bead/stone shop in the rocks.
Black rose hair adornment thing
Shiny satin or something, probably simple enough to make a long strip and make a crinkly spiral shape. Glue into place so it holds shape, attach to hairclip.