Anissina von Karbelnikoff
From Kyou Kara Maoh
- Acquired boots! Photos forthcoming
- Blue eyes
- Gwendal's friend
- Known to abuse Günter (bubblefire)
- X - Wig
- X - Hairtie
- X - Crinkle-edged collar piece
- X - Jacket
- X - Pointed blouse
- O - Skirt
- O - Boots
- Wig - very long and pink/magenta in colour
- Reaches to waist length, once done up in a high ponytail
- Paddies is the obvious choice, with over 300 wig vendors
- Hairtie - bulky, white
- Just get a big piece of fabric?
- Probably cosmetic, over a decent hairtie or rubber band
- Crinkly collar piece
- Goes fairly high up the neck - velcro one side over the other?
- Does this attach to the blouse? That could kinda be a pain, but would be more correct
- Jacket - brown? maroon?
- Cropped short, not far below the bust, cut longer on the sides, making a small peak at the front and back
- White edging on the bottom
- Fastening is unclear - use frogs? a fine zipper?
- Sleeves look slightly puffy, to be confirmed (pain in the arse to make) - bugger it, too hard
- Very long cuffs, looks about 15cm back from the wrist - make it detachable w/ velcro, easier
- French-style fastening, four large buttons along the length of the cuff; brass?
- Very long, four pointed corners, making a pointed-star shape if viewed from above
- Points reach to mid-lower thigh
- Upper length is around hips
- Probably not mobile, has enough weight to stay in place?
- This is... bizarre...
- Pencil skirt, extends a little past the knees
- Same brown/maroon as jacket
Have photos of a skirt that may be used for rough guidance, better to just get a pattern
Jesus... note to self: hide junk
- Brown leather
- Lacing up to knee-height
- Minor, practical heel, 1-2 inches
Acquired, but not lace-up, also a size too small
- Dominant, apparently quite tall (convenient)
- Not excessively curvy, also helpful
- Velcro tape - black
- Velcro tape - white
- Cuff buttons x8
- "twill tape"
- Skirt zipper
- Burda pattern 7742
- Burda pattern 8155
- 5-blade razor