- HL-2040, USB, Parallel
- HL-5240, USB, Parallel
They're both pretty old.
We want a reliable print server, needs to be ipad compatible. This means some sort of modern IP-based unit.
We have an EFT pinpad that needs a phoneline. Can we get a newer one or something simpler? CBA has that Albert(?) thing, which is an android-based tablet with a receipt printer stuck on the back, it's extremely slick.
We're using wifi connections for all terminals.
- Consider an office-grade device, the current one is domestic and possibly flaky at times
- Can do redundant as an option
- 4G-capable would be nice, so we can failover to high-cost secondary link if the primary goes down
We're stuck with Telstra Cable at the venue (Dayspring)
- We have a box at the POS for rego forms
- Take the CC form off the rego form, for simplicity and workflow (split payment from guest details)
- We should have more cash boxes behind the table (we'll need a proportionately bigger float to support this)
- Address on form should be marked as Mailing Address, because we mail out tickets (people sometimes think this is the CC billing address, as it's ambiguous and they're not aware of ticket mailout)