- Jean is doing design, it's pretty much sorted on that front
- I've asked Ast if he can do a bonnet piece. A pose maybe something like these:
- Auto Artisan confirms they can do it, quoted $2980, I've given verbal go-ahead. Will take about 3 days of shop time.
- Best to keep the black background colour, they can apply the pattern using knifeless vinyl applied directly, no need to computer print and cut. The roof may need computer cutting, nothing too major.
- There are satin and gloss option. As an example, I might go gloss for the white, but perhaps pick satin for the red.
- I plan to drop in some time, they're open Monday to Saturday.
Little decorations and accessories
These would be cute to go with it:
Poseable figma: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-018907
Model ship at 1/700 scale: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-SCL2-57857
Exhibiting at Smash
This was a fantastic success!
I made a little page for her: https://bismrk.tallgirls.info/