- 2005 model, 96,000 km on clock when bought, goldy-silver exterior on grey internals, Elegance trim level
- Purchase: $10,000
- Transfer of ownership: $31
- Stamp duty: $300 (3%)
GIO comprehensive, valued at $15,200. $850 excess payable.
$1362 premium for 1yr of coverage through to 2016-08-14.
Yearly running costs
Mechanic advises expected running costs of about $3000 per year.
- CTP: $545 with GIO (2006 car)
- Rego: $346
- Registration: $62
- Motor vehicle tax: $284 (1155-1504kg vehicle)
- Insurance: $1362
- Servicing: $800-1000
- Tolls: ???
- Roadside assistance: ???
- Fuel: $1600 (guess)
- Maintenance (eg. tyres, etc): $324 (wild guess)
- Payment towards next car for replacement (aka. depreciation): $1000
Assume 6000km per year, and economy of 9L/100km. That's 540L/yr, about $825 at $1.53/L.
GIO claim M029-343-247
Assessment done at/by http://www.manheim.com.au/
Contact for assessor to get my stuff back: Total Loss Assessing, 9963-9184
Called on a number of occasions, left a message to call back, no replies since.
- 2016-01-14, Thu, 18:40
- 2016-01-19, Tue, 16:30
- 2016-01-20, Wed, 16:01
- 2016-01-29, Fri, 15:58
Fuck these guys, honestly. I don't really care about the stuff I left in the car, but it still shits me. And the place is all the way out in Smithfield (386-398 Woodpark Rd, Smithfield, NSW 2164).
Website doesn't render properly (http://www.manheim.com.au/about-us/locations#q9), but I think they've got:
- Viewing Times (appointment only): Tuesdays and Thursdays 1400-1600
- Auction, weekly: Wed 9:30am, Friday 9:30am
Not sure if Manheim is holding my stuff, probably are.